What is Maebashi Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to consider culturally rich Maebashi. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Maebashi for its hot springs. Spend a day checking out attractions like Gunma Prefectural Office Building Observation Deck, Lunar Park and Maebashi Park. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Maebashi has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 12 Maebashi family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Maebashi?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Restaurant • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • Free bicycle rentals • Restaurant • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • 2 restaurants • Laundry room
Comfort Hotel Maebashi3-star hotel
Hotel GreenGarden3-star hotel
Shinhana no ChayaRyokan with bar, near Maebashi Park
Maebashi Hotel LUKA3-star hotel
Hotel Sanderson3-star Maebashi hotel with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Maebashi?
You’ll discover that Maebashi and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Maebashi Park
- Shikishima Park
- Gunma Flower Park
- Arts Maebashi
- Nakanosawa Museum of Art
- Gunma Prefectural Office Building Observation Deck
- Lunar Park
- Shoda Shoyu Stadium Gunma
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks