Where is Las Monedas Caves?
Puente Viesgo is home to Las Monedas Caves. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Cabarceno Natural Park and Santander Ferry Terminal.
Where Can I Stay near Las Monedas Caves?
We've got 9 hotels to pick from within a mile of Las Monedas Caves. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Hotel Villa Arce
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
Gran Hotel Balneario De Puente Viesgo
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Posada La Anjana
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Apartamentos la Bicicleta
- 3.5-star apartment • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Las Monedas Caves
What to See near Las Monedas Caves
- El Castillo Cave
- Church of San Miguel
- Eucaliptón de Viérnoles
- Cave of El Pendo
- Hornos de La Pena Cave
How to Get to Las Monedas Caves
Flights to Puente Viesgo
- Santander (SDR), 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from central Puente Viesgo