Where is Burgh Island?
Bigbury-on-Sea is home to Burgh Island. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Bigbury-on-Sea Beach and Hope Cove Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Burgh Island?
We've got 55 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Burgh Island. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Burgh Island Hotel
- 4.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
24 Burgh Island Causeway
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center
23 Burgh Island Causeway
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Burgh Island
What to See near Burgh Island
- Bigbury-on-Sea Beach
- Hope Cove Beach
- South Devon
- Gara Rock Beach
- Wembury Beach
Things to Do near Burgh Island
- Overbecks Museum and Garden
- Salcombe Maritime Museum
- Bigbury Golf Club