Where is Sabie Falls?
Sabie is home to Sabie Falls. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mac Mac Falls and Forest Falls Day Hiking Trail.
Where Can I Stay near Sabie Falls?
We've got 14 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Sabie Falls. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Floreat Riverside Lodge
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
The Sabie Town House Guest Lodge
- 3.5-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar
Merry Pebbles Resort & Caravan Park
- 3-star cottage • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Dublin Guest Lodge
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Jock Sabie Lodge
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Close to shopping
Things to See and Do near Sabie Falls
What to See near Sabie Falls
- Mac Mac Falls
- Komatiland Forestry Museum
- Long Tom Cannon
How to Get to Sabie Falls
Flights to Sabie
- Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.5 km) from central Sabie