Where is Nassau Botanical Gardens?
Nassau is home to Nassau Botanical Gardens. Visitors to beachside Nassau love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Cable Beach and Junkanoo Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Nassau Botanical Gardens?
We've got 71 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Nassau Botanical Gardens. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Margaritaville Beach Resort - Nassau
- 4-star resort • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 4 outdoor pools
Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach
- 3.5-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • 7 beach bars • Walkable location
Inexpensive Villa: 5 Mins to Beach & Fish Fry! GREAT WINTER RATES
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
The Heartbeat of Nassau - "The Hams"
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers
Things to See and Do near Nassau Botanical Gardens
What to See near Nassau Botanical Gardens
- Cable Beach
- Junkanoo Beach
- Cabbage Beach
- Saunders Beach
- Christ Church Cathedral
Things to Do near Nassau Botanical Gardens
- National Art Gallery of the Bahamas
- Pirates of Nassau Museum
- Paradise Island Golf Club
- Ocean Club Golf Course
- Straw Market
How to Get to Nassau Botanical Gardens
Flights to Nassau
- Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport (NAS), 8.1 mi (13 km) from central Nassau