Where is Diocletian's Palace?
Diocletian's Palace is located in Old Town Split. It's in a historic neighborhood that travelers enjoy for top attractions such as the local tours. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Port of Split and Bacvice Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Diocletian's Palace?
We've got 1676 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Diocletian's Palace. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
Plaza Marchi Old Town - MAG Quaint & Elegant Boutique Hotels
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Heritage Palace Varos - MAG Quaint & Elegant Boutique Hotels
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
Central Square Heritage Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Central location
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Things to See and Do near Diocletian's Palace
What to See near Diocletian's Palace
- Port of Split
- Bacvice Beach
- Split Marina
- Cindro Palace
Things to Do near Diocletian's Palace
- Green Market
- Fish Market
- Croatian National Theater
- Mestrovic Gallery
- City Museum of Split