Where is Amed Beach?
Amed is home to Amed Beach. Visitors give high marks for top activities such as the snorkeling spots in this beachside city. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Lempuyang Luhur Temple and Taman Ujung Water Palace.
Where Can I Stay near Amed Beach?
We've got 41 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Amed Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Amed Beach Villa
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa Resort
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 3-star guesthouse • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
Amed Lodge by Sudamala Resorts
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Amed Beach
What to See near Amed Beach
- Jemeluk Beach
- Jemeluk Viewpoint
- Lempuyang Luhur Temple
- Taman Ujung Water Palace
Things to Do near Amed Beach
- Amed Japanese Shipwreck
- Pura Lempuyang Luhur
- Water Palace of Tirtagangga
- Boga Wreck
- Soekasada Ujung Park