Where is University of Cyprus?
Nicosia is home to University of Cyprus. Nicosia is a historic city known for its cultural attractions such as the museums. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Liberty Monument and Venetian Walls of Nicosia.
Where Can I Stay near University of Cyprus?
We've got 26 hotels you can pick from within a mile of University of Cyprus. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
Almond Business Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Phaedrus Living: City Luxury Flat Anemone 103
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Phaedrus Living: City Centre Luxury Flat Anemone 31
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi
The City Duplex!!!!!
- 4-star apartment • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi
Things to See and Do near University of Cyprus
What to See near University of Cyprus
- Liberty Monument
- Venetian Walls of Nicosia
- Famagusta Gate
- Eleftheria Square
- Cyprus Library
Things to Do near University of Cyprus
- Ledra Street
- Cyprus Museum
- Cyprus International State Fairgrounds
- Postal Museum
- Nicosia Municipal Arts Centre
How to Get to University of Cyprus
Flights to Nicosia
- Larnaca Intl. Airport (LCA), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from central Nicosia