Where is Gibb's Hill Lighthouse?
Southampton Parish is home to Gibb's Hill Lighthouse. Southampton Parish is a welcoming city well liked for its pristine golf courses and beaches. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Sinky Bay Beach and Fairmont Southampton Golf Club.
Where Can I Stay near Gibb's Hill Lighthouse?
We've got 34 hotels to pick from within a mile of Gibb's Hill Lighthouse. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
The Reefs Resort & Club
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
[A]MOUR AMOUR HEART OF HOSPITALITY!
- 4.5-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • 9 restaurants • Central location
Private studio cottage with pool near beaches
- 4.5-star property • Free parking • Free WiFi • 6 restaurants
Things to See and Do near Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
What to See near Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
- Sinky Bay Beach
- East Whale Bay
- Horseshoe Bay
- Warwick Long Bay
- Marley Beach
Things to Do near Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
- Fairmont Southampton Golf Club
- Port Royal Golf Course
- Front Street
- Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute
- Bermuda Fun Golf
How to Get to Gibb's Hill Lighthouse
Flights to Southampton Parish
- L.F. Wade Intl. Airport (BDA), 10 mi (16 km) from central Southampton Parish