What's Oak Lawn Like?There's a lot visitors like about Oak Lawn, especially its bars and live music. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Take a fun excursion to American Airlines Center. There's plenty more to see, including The Strip on Cedar Springs and McKinney Avenue.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Oak Lawn?
We have 290 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Oak Lawn:
Canopy by Hilton Dallas Uptown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Walkable location
Marriott Dallas Uptown3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Oak LawnOak Lawn is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Dallas.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Intl. Airport (DFW), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Oak Lawn
- Love Field Airport (DAL), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Oak Lawn
Things to See and Do in and around Oak Lawn
What to See in Oak Lawn
- American Airlines Center
- Turtle Creek Greenbelt
- Lee Park
- Freedman's Cemetery
Things to Do in Oak Lawn
- The Strip on Cedar Springs
- McKinney Avenue
- Knox-Henderson Shopping District
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- House of Blues Dallas