What is Mazatlán Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy the seaside city of Mazatlán on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. People who travel to Mazatlán absolutely love the restaurants and beaches, which are great ways to enjoy the area. Take a photo at Plaza Machado and Mazatlan Aquarium for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Mazatlán popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 12 cheap Mazatlán hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Mazatlán?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Mazatlán budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Blue Pacific SuitesWithin easy reach of Sea Shell City Museum
Star Palace Hotel3.5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, near El Cid Country Club Golf Course
Don Pelayo Pacific BeachFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, near Playa Norte
Hotel Morales InnWithin easy reach of Plaza Machado
Ave Inn Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near El Cid Country Club Golf Course
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mazatlán?
You'll find plenty of ways to have fun in Mazatlán while on a budget. Check out these activities and attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve
- El Mirador
- Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California
- Cerritos Beach
- Olas Altas Beach
- Witches Beach
- Plaza Machado
- Mazatlan Aquarium
- Mazatlan International Center
Sights & Landmarks