What is Bratislava Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're considering a getaway to Bratislava that offers rest and relaxation, treat yourself and make a reservation at a hotel with a spa. Change into your luxurious robe and plush slippers, and head down to the spa. After you're rejuvenated, discover some of the activities and sights that make Bratislava unique. Visitors to Bratislava absolutely love the historical sites and bars, which are great ways to explore the nearby area. Consider an outing to Bratislava City Museum, Primate's Palace, or St. Martin's Cathedral to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Bratislava?
If you can tear yourself away from your relaxing spa hotel, you may want to check out some of these things to see and do in Bratislava.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Bratislava City Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Johann Nepomuk Hummel Museum
- Central Shopping Center Bratislava
- Primate's Palace
- St. Martin's Cathedral
- Blue Church
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Bratislava?
Our guests appreciate these spa hotels in Bratislava:
Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel, Bratislava4-star hotel with conference center, near Presidential Palace
- Spa services • Bar • Restaurant • Free WiFi • Quiet rooms
AC Hotel by Marriott Bratislava Old TownCity-center Old Town Bratislava hotel with conference center
- Spa services • Bar • Restaurant • Garden • Central location
Marrol's Boutique HotelCity-center Old Town Bratislava hotel with conference center
- Massage treatment rooms • Bar • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
LOFT Hotel BratislavaBratislava upscale hotel with conference center
- Spa services • Bar • Restaurant • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Park Inn by Radisson Danube BratislavaUpscale hotel in Old Town Bratislava with spa
- Massage treatment rooms • Bar • Restaurant • Free breakfast • Central location