What is Boa Vista Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a spa getaway in Boa Vista that includes rest and relaxation, spoil yourself and book a stay at a hotel with a spa. Change into a fluffy robe and cushy slippers, and head to the spa. After you're re-energized, take in some of the sights and activities that make Boa Vista memorable. Consider an outing to Praia da Chave, Praia de Santa Monica, or Estoril Beach to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Boa Vista?
If you can tear yourself away from your luxurious spa hotel, you may want to experience some of these things to see and do in Boa Vista.
- Praia da Chave
- Praia de Santa Monica
- Estoril Beach
- Morro Negro Lighthouse
- Praia de Cruz
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Boa Vista?
Our guests appreciate these spa hotels in Boa Vista:
Hotel Riu Touareg - All InclusiveRenova Spa is an on-site spa offering massages
- 6 outdoor pools • 3 poolside bars • 6 restaurants • Garden • Central location
Iberostar Club Boavista - All InclusiveBoa Vista beachfront property with spa, health club
- Massage treatment rooms • 2 outdoor pools • Beach bar • Restaurant • Attentive staff
RIU Palace Boavista - All InclusiveRenova Spa is an on-site spa offering massages
- 3 outdoor pools • 2 swim-up bars • 4 restaurants • Garden • Attentive staff
Hotel Riu Karamboa - All InclusiveRenova Spa is an on-site spa offering massages
- Outdoor pool • Swim-up bar • 4 restaurants • Garden • Beach sun loungers
Ouril AguedaBeachfront property with health club, children's club
- Massage treatment rooms • 2 outdoor pools • Poolside bar • 2 restaurants • Garden