What is Jackson Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy Jackson for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Jackson love the shopping and restaurants. Snap some photos at Russell C Davis Planetarium and Mississippi Museum of Art for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Jackson popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 18 cheap Jackson hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Jackson?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Jackson budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Garden • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Motel 6 Jackson, MS - SouthwestCity-center motel
OYO Hotel Jackson MS Downtown2-star hotel
Regency Hotel & Conference CenterCity-center Jackson hotel with conference center
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites2-star motel
Knights Inn Jackson North Ridgeland2.5-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jackson?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Jackson while staying within budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- LeFleur's Bluff State Park
- Battlefield Park
- Riverside Park
- Mississippi Museum of Art
- Mississippi Civil Rights Museum
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
- Russell C Davis Planetarium
- Mississippi State Capitol
- Mississippi State Fairgrounds
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks