Traveling With Your Pet to Jackson
If you want to find a hotel in Jackson that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your pets along on some of your Jackson outings, or head out to take advantage of the shopping and restaurants while they're sleeping. Some of our travelers to Jackson like to visit Russell C Davis Planetarium. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Jackson will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Jackson?
Top hotel picks in and around Jackson:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Downtown - Coliseum, an IHG HotelCity-center Jackson hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland2.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson DowntownCity-center Downtown Jackson hotel with indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Hilton JacksonFamily-friendly hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Walthall Lofts By BarsalaComfortable Jackson apartment with kitchen
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Outdoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jackson?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Jackson:
- LeFleur's Bluff State Park
- Battlefield Park
- Riverside Park
- Russell C Davis Planetarium
- Mississippi Museum of Art
- Mississippi State Capitol
Sights & Landmarks