What's South Perth Like?South Perth is notable for its riverfront access. You can take time to discover this walkable neighborhood's zoo. Top attractions include Perth Zoo. There's plenty more to see, including Old Mill Theatre and Milyu Nature Reserve.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Perth?
We have 46 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in South Perth:
Metro Hotel Perth4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Quest South Perth ForeshoreRiverfront aparthotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
The Peninsula Riverside Serviced ApartmentsRiverfront apartment with kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Lodestar Waterside ApartmentsRiverfront apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • Walkable location
How to Get to South PerthSouth Perth is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from South Perth
Things to See and Do in and around South Perth
What to See in South Perth
- Milyu Nature Reserve
- Milyu Marine Reserve
- Old Mill (Shenton's Mill)
Things to Do in South Perth
- Perth Zoo
- Old Mill Theatre