What is Hotham Heights Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about welcoming Hotham Heights. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Hotham Heights for its local cuisine. Spend a day checking out attractions like Mount Hotham, Mount Hotham Alpine Resort and Mount Feathertop. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Hotham Heights has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Hotham Heights has different kinds of family accommodations so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Hotham Heights?
Top hotel picks in and around Hotham Heights:
Eureka Ski at Mount HothamMountain apartment with kitchen, near Mount Hotham
- Ski-in/ski-out access • Walkable location
Arlberg Hotham3-star ski-in/ski-out hotel with ski storage, near Mount Hotham
- Free ski shuttle • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Snowbird InnConvenient to Mount Hotham
- Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Ski-in/ski-out access • Walkable location
Hotham Sun ApartmentsMountain apartment with fireplace, near Mount Hotham
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Ski-in/ski-out access • Central location
Tanderra Ski LodgeUpscale lodge within easy reach of Mount Hotham
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Ski-in/ski-out access • Central location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Hotham Heights?
You’ll discover that Hotham Heights and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Alpine National Park
- Boiler Plain Reference Area
- Wongungurra River headwaters Natural Catchment Area
- Mount Hotham
- Mount Hotham Alpine Resort
- Mount Feathertop
Sights & Landmarks