What is Cambridge Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a getaway to Cambridge that provides rest and relaxation, spoil yourself and book a getaway at a hotel with a spa. Change into your fluffy robe and cushy slippers, and head down to the spa. After you're re-energized, discover some of the sights and activities that make Cambridge memorable. Consider an outing to Cambridge Corn Exchange, Cambridge Arts Theatre, or Cambridge Market Square to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Cambridge?
If you can pull yourself away from your luxurious spa hotel, you may want to discover some of these things to see and do in Cambridge.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Fitzwilliam Museum
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- Whipple Museum of the History of Science
- Cambridge Market Square
- Grand Arcade Shopping Centre
- Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Church of St Mary the Great
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Cambridge?
Our guests appreciate these spa hotels in Cambridge:
Novotel Cambridge NorthGlassworks & Elemis Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and reflexology
- 2 restaurants • Bar • Rooftop terrace • Free breakfast • Central location
Graduate CambridgeSpa is an on-site spa offering body wraps, facials, and nail services
- Bar • Restaurant • Fitness center • Free parking • Attentive staff
Hilton Cambridge City CentreThe Boutique Wellness Spa is an on-site spa offering aromatherapy, body wraps, and facials
- Bar • Garden • Fitness center • Free WiFi • Central location
Ibis Cambridge Central StationGresham House Wellness is an on-site spa offering nail services and massages
- Bar • Restaurant • Garden • Free WiFi • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Cambridge West Cambourne, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with indoor pool, near Cambridge Regional College
- Spa services • Bar • Restaurant • Garden • Central location