What is Kuta Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're considering a vacation to Kuta that includes rest and relaxation, spoil yourself and book a stay at a hotel with a spa. Change into your luxurious robe and plush slippers, and head down to the spa. After you're rejuvenated, enjoy some of the activities and sights that make Kuta special. People who travel to Kuta absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Consider an outing to Kuta Beach, Kuta Square, or Mall Bali Galeria to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kuta?
If you can pull yourself away from your restful spa hotel, you may want to discover some of these things to see and do in Kuta.
- Kuta Beach
- Tuban Beach
- Segara Beach
- Kuta Square
- Mall Bali Galeria
- Poppies Lane II
- Bali Bombing Memorial
- Waterbom Bali
- Beachwalk Shopping Center
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Kuta?
Our travelers like these spa hotels in Kuta:
Hard Rock Hotel Bali - CHSE CertifiedRock Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, reflexology, and facials
- Swim-up bar • 4 restaurants • Garden • Pool loungers • Central location
Bali Dynasty Resort - CHSE CertifiedLuxury resort with free water park, near Tuban Beach
- Massage treatment rooms • 3 outdoor pools • 2 poolside bars • 6 restaurants • Central location
The Vira Bali Boutique Hotel & Suite - CHSE CertifiedThe Spa is an on-site spa offering massages
- Outdoor pool • 2 restaurants • Bar • Garden • Central location
Bintang Bali ResortTheta is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
- Outdoor pool • Private beach • Swim-up bar • 3 restaurants • Central location
Febri's Hotel & SpaFebris Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, reflexology, and facials
- 2 outdoor pools • Bar • Restaurant • Garden • Attentive staff