What is Patmos Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about Patmos. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Visitors like the destination of Patmos for its beaches. Spend a day checking out attractions like Cave of the Apocalypse, Monastery of St. John the Theologian and Patmos Cruise Port. When you're ready for some down time after a day of fun with the kids, Patmos has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Patmos has different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Patmos?
Top hotel picks in and around Patmos:
Patmos Aktis Suites & SpaPatmos beachfront hotel with spa, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Hotel RodonWalking distance from Patmos Cruise Port
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Acqua Blu Boutique Hotel | Double RoomBeach hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Patmos?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your visit:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Cave of the Apocalypse
- Monastery of St. John the Theologian
- Patmos Cruise Port