What is Livorno Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Livorno. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Livorno for its beaches. Spend a day checking out attractions like Port of Livorno, Palazzo Grande and Monumento dei Quattro Mori. When it's time to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, Livorno has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 9 Livorno family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Livorno?
Top hotel picks in and around Livorno:
Grand Hotel Palazzo Livorno - MGalleryLuxury hotel with pool bar, near Livorno Aquarium
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spa • Attentive staff
Max Hotel LivornoUpscale hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Hotel Gran Duca4-star hotel with bar, near Port of Livorno
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Fitness center • Central location
Hotel La Rosa del Tirreno3-star Livorno hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Hotel Europa3-star hotel, convenient to Port of Livorno
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Livorno?
You'll find that Livorno and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay educational and fun:
- Arcipelago Toscano National Park
- Parco Pertini
- Villa Mimbelli
- Museo di Storia Naturale del Mediterraneo
- Museo Civico Giovanni Fattori
- Port of Livorno
- Palazzo Grande
- Monumento dei Quattro Mori
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks