What is Florence Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate the riverfront city of Florence without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travelers to Florence absolutely love the shopping and cafes. Snap some photos at Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Florence a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 270 cheap Florence hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Florence?
Hotels.com travelers' top Florence budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Bar • Spacious rooms
Scala Garden B&BCity-center B&B within walking distance of Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
De La Pace, Sure Hotel Collection by Best WesternCity-center hotel within easy reach of Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
Hotel FerrettiCity-center hotel, steps from Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
Darius Firenze B&BConvenient to Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
Hotel MontrealCity-center hotel within walking distance of Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Florence?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Florence while on a budget. Glance at these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Boboli Gardens
- Cascine Park
- Foreste Casentinesi-Monte Falterona-Campigna National Park
- Uffizi Gallery
- Gucci Museum
- Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science
- Ponte Vecchio
- Historic Center - Downtown
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks