What is Olbia Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, you might enjoy Olbia for its romantic setting. Whether you want to hunt for sand dollars or smell the fresh air, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking for hotels close to the water. Guests like Olbia for its jazz scene, making it more than just a beach destination. You can experience the city's top sights with a visit to Port of Olbia or a stop at Basilica of San Simplicio. When you search for the best hotels in Olbia on our site, it's easy to locate something close to the area's main attractions. If you want an upscale hotel or a comfortable condo, Olbia has 132 beach accommodations to choose from, so you'll be sure to find a place that meets your needs.
What Are Some of the Best Beach Hotels in Olbia?
We offer you a choice of hotels that travelers enjoy for their nearness to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travelers' favorite beach accommodations:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Beach sun loungers
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • Restaurant • Turkish bath
- Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Beach sun loungers • Tennis courts • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Beach shuttle
Hotel Mare BlueBayfront hotel within easy reach of Pittulongu Beach
Il Salice b&bBeachfront townhouse within easy reach of Pittulongu Beach
Enjoy Sunrise and Sunset sea views from Home STRAIGHT ON THE FAMOUS IRA BEACHFamily-friendly resort on beach
Al Mare da Francesca
Geco di Giada Exclusive Art Suites
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Olbia?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in Olbia:
- Pittulongu Beach
- Le Saline Beach
- Mare e Rocce Beach
- Port of Olbia
- Basilica of San Simplicio
- National Archaeological Museum of Olbia
- Tavolara - Punta Coda Cavallo Marine Protected Area
- Fausto Noce Park
Sights & Landmarks