What is Lagos Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about relaxing Lagos. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both kids and adults alike. From beaches to the cafes, Lagos has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Meia Beach, Batata Beach and Lagos Marina. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Lagos has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 46 Lagos accommodations to locate one you and the family can appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Lagos?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • 3 outdoor pools • Laundry room • BBQ grills • Attentive staff
- Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Picnic area
- Free in-room WiFi • Playground
Quinta do Mar - Country & Sea Village3-star hotel in Luz with bar
Sensations Guesthouse3-star guesthouse
Lagos Suite3-star guesthouse in Ameijeira
Casa CanavialUpscale guesthouse
Guest House Lovely SwanGuesthouse in Lagos City Center
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Lagos?
You'll find that Lagos and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to do while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some suggestions to make your stay educational and fun:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Lagos Living Science Center
- Dr. Jose Formosinho Municipal Museum
- Meia Beach
- Batata Beach
- Lagos Marina
Sights & Landmarks