What is Silver Sands Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about relaxing Silver Sands. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. From beaches to the seafood restaurants, Silver Sands has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Silver Sands Beach. When you're ready for some down time after a day of touring the area with the kids, Silver Sands has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you're looking for, Silver Sands offers different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Silver Sands?
Top hotel picks in and around Silver Sands:
MoonRaker Beach Hotel3-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Silver Sands Beach
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Beach bar • Central location
Inchcape Seaside VillasSilver Sands beachfront villa with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Beach sun loungers • Terrace • Comfy beds
Seawinds CondominiumsSilver Sands condo with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Sea View ApartmentSilver Sands hotel by sea
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Bar
Yellow Bird Apartment in Blue Ocean Cottage in Silver SandsSilver Sands waterfront apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Beach sun loungers • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Silver Sands?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Silver Sands, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Miami Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km)
- Maxwell Beach (3.1 mi/4.9 km)
- Turtle Beach (3.4 mi/5.4 km)
- Dover Beach (3.6 mi/5.8 km)
- St. Lawrence Bay (4.1 mi/6.5 km)
- Worthing Beach (4.7 mi/7.6 km)
- Rockley Beach (5.1 mi/8.2 km)
- Crane Beach (6.5 mi/10.4 km)
- Needhams Point (6.5 mi/10.5 km)
- Pebbles Beach (6.7 mi/10.7 km)