What is Phu Quoc Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a vacation to Phu Quoc that offers relaxation, pamper yourself and make a reservation at a hotel with a spa. Change into a fluffy robe and cushy slippers, and head down to the spa. After you're re-energized, take in some of the sights and activities that make relaxing Phu Quoc unique. People who visit Phu Quoc can check out the seafood restaurants and beach, which could be a great way to enjoy the area. Consider an outing to Phu Quoc Beach, Bai Vong Port, or Phu Quoc Night Market to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Phu Quoc?
If you can tear yourself away from your luxurious spa hotel, you may want to discover some of these things to see and do in Phu Quoc.
- Phu Quoc Beach
- Sao Beach
- Ong Lang Beach
- Phu Quoc Night Market
- Long Beach Center
- Bai Vong Port
- Dinh Cau
- Phu Quoc National Park
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Phu Quoc?
Our travelers like these spa hotels in Phu Quoc:
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort, an IHG HotelHARNN Heritage Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, facials, and detox wraps
- 4 outdoor pools • Private beach • Beach bar • 4 restaurants • Spacious rooms
Radisson Blu Resort Phu QuocAkoya Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
- Outdoor pool • Private beach • Beach bar • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Dusit Princess Moonrise Beach ResortLuna Thai is an on-site spa offering massages
- Outdoor pool • Swim-up bar • 2 restaurants • Garden • Walkable location
SOL by Meliá Phu QuocBeach hotel with restaurant, free children's club
- Massage treatment rooms • 2 outdoor pools • Private beach • Poolside bar • Spacious rooms
Fusion Resort Phu QuocThis on-site spa offers massages
- 2 outdoor pools • Private beach • Poolside bar • 2 restaurants • Attentive staff