What is Fayetteville Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to appreciate Fayetteville on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a picture at Fayetteville Downtown Square and Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Fayetteville a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from experiencing everything that Fayetteville has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Fayetteville?
Top hotel picks in and around Fayetteville:
Graduate FayettevilleUpscale hotel, steps from Fayetteville Downtown Square
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
Hyatt Place Fayetteville/SpringdaleArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, near University of Arkansas
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub
Baymont by Wyndham FayettevilleHotel with outdoor pool, near University of Arkansas
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Avid Hotels Fayetteville West, An IHG HotelConvenient to University of Arkansas
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
Candlewood Suites Fayetteville – University of Arkansas, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel within easy reach of University of Arkansas
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Fayetteville?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Fayetteville on a modest budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Ozark National Forest
- Lake Wedington
- Arkansas Air Museum
- Headquarters House Museum
- Clinton House Museum
- Fayetteville Downtown Square
- Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Baum Stadium
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks