Traveling With Your Pet to Fayetteville
If you want to find a hotel in Fayetteville that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. Hotels.com can help you and Fluffy find a good spot to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Fayetteville outings, or head out to explore the area while they're sleeping. You might like to spend some time at Fayetteville Downtown Square and Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium during your stay. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Fayetteville can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Fayetteville?
Top hotel picks in and around Fayetteville:
Graduate FayettevilleUpscale hotel, steps from Fayetteville Downtown Square
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Outdoor pool • Central location
Hyatt Place Fayetteville/SpringdaleArt Deco hotel with indoor pool, near University of Arkansas
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub
Baymont by Wyndham FayettevilleHotel with outdoor pool, near University of Arkansas
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Avid Hotels Fayetteville West, An IHG HotelConvenient to University of Arkansas
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
Candlewood Suites Fayetteville – University of Arkansas, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel within easy reach of University of Arkansas
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Fayetteville?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Fayetteville:
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Ozark National Forest
- Lake Wedington
- Fayetteville Downtown Square
- Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Baum Stadium
Sights & Landmarks