What is Grand Rapids Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate Grand Rapids without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travelers to Grand Rapids love the shopping and restaurants. Snap some photos at Grand Rapids Children's Museum and Van Andel Arena for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Grand Rapids popular among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 18 cheap Grand Rapids hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Grand Rapids?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Grand Rapids budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Pool loungers
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour front desk
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & SuitesSuburban Grand Rapids hotel with indoor pool
Motel 6 Grand Rapids, MI - Northeast2-star motel
Econo Lodge & Suites2-star hotel
Days Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Near Downtown2.5-star Grand Rapids hotel with indoor pool
Quality Inn Grand Rapids North2.5-star Grand Rapids hotel with indoor pool
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Grand Rapids?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Grand Rapids on a modest budget. Check out these excursions in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Millennium Park
- Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park
- Windmill Island
- Grand Rapids Art Museum
- Public Museum of Grand Rapids
- Gerald R. Ford Museum
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum
- Van Andel Arena
- DeVos Performance Hall
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks