What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Omaha?
Although exercising in the hotel fitness center is important, you might like to adjust your normal routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Omaha.
- Heartland of America Park
- Lauritzen Gardens
- Tranquility Park
- Joslyn Art Museum
- The Durham Museum
- Durham Museum
- Henry Doorly Zoo
- Orpheum Theater
- Holland Performing Arts Center
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Omaha
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in Omaha, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city has to offer. Travelers to Omaha highly recommend the shopping. Henry Doorly Zoo, Orpheum Theater, and Holland Performing Arts Center are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Omaha?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Omaha:
Hyatt Place Omaha Downtown Old MarketCity-center Omaha hotel with bar
- 24-hour health club • Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Kimpton Cottonwood, an IHG HotelUpscale hotel in city center
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Bar
Hotel DecoUpscale hotel in Downtown Omaha with conference center
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Magnolia Hotel OmahaLuxury hotel with bar, near Orpheum Theater
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Omaha Southwest3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near Charles Schwab Field Omaha
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location