What is South San Francisco Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about welcoming South San Francisco. Here you'll find an interesting array of activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. From the shopping to the sightseeing, South San Francisco has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, South San Francisco has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. We have 9 South San Francisco family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in South San Francisco?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free in-room internet • Laundry room • In-room kitchenette • Spacious rooms
- Kid's meals • Free parking • BBQ grills • Central location
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Walkable location
- Free cribs • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
- Free parking • Free in-room internet • Central location
Home2 Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport North, CA3-star hotel
Park Pointe Hotel2-star South San Francisco hotel with conference center
Inn By The SFO2-star hotel in Downtown South San Francisco
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport NorthSuburban hotel in Downtown South San Francisco
Travelers Inn2-star motel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in South San Francisco?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in South San Francisco, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Twin Peaks (7.1 mi/11.4 km)
- San Francisco Zoo (7.7 mi/12.3 km)
- Golden Gate Park (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Oracle Park (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Mission Dolores Park (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Chase Center (7.9 mi/12.7 km)
- Painted Ladies (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- Orpheum Theater (8.6 mi/13.8 km)
- California Academy of Sciences (8.6 mi/13.9 km)