What is Santa Maria Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the family-friendly city of Santa Maria for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Santa Maria love the restaurants. Take a picture at Zaca Mesa Winery and Los Padres National Forest for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Santa Maria popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. We have 14 cheap Santa Maria hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Santa Maria?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Santa Maria budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Santa Maria, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Boomers! Santa Maria
Solaire Inn & Suites2.5-star hotel
Town and CountrySanta Maria motel in shopping district
Colonial Motel2-star motel
Motel 6 Santa Maria, CA2-star motel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Santa Maria?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Santa Maria while keeping to your budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Los Padres National Forest
- Santa Maria Fairpark
- Simas Park
- Natural History Museum
- Santa Maria Valley Historical Society
- Santa Maria Museum of Flight
- Zaca Mesa Winery
- Rancho Bowl
- Boomers! Santa Maria
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks