What is Scottsdale Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Scottsdale without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Visitors to Scottsdale absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Take a photo at Old Town and Scottsdale Fashion Square for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Scottsdale popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 4 cheap Scottsdale hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Scottsdale?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Scottsdale budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Walkable location
- Restaurant • 4 outdoor pools • Water park • Spa tub • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Close to shopping
Aloft Scottsdale3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Old Town
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort, an IHG HotelFamily-friendly resort with bar, near Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale
Hotel Adeline, Scottsdale, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Old Town
Best Western Plus Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Scottsdale Quarter
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Scottsdale?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Scottsdale while on a budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Pinnacle Peak Park
- Cactus Park
- George "Doc" Cavalliere Park
- Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Old Town
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Casino Arizona
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks