What is Kerrville Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to enjoy the riverfront city of Kerrville on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travelers to Kerrville particularly seem to like the restaurants. Take a picture at The Schreiner Mansion/Hill Country Museum and Kerrville-Schreiner Park for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Kerrville a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget keep you from seeing everything that Kerrville has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kerrville?
Top hotel picks in and around Kerrville:
Y O Ranch HotelMountain resort with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
The Inn Of The Hills3-star resort with pool bar, near Riverside Nature Center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kerrville2.5-star Kerrville hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Best Western Sunday House Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
Hampton Inn KerrvilleCity-center Kerrville hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Quiet rooms
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kerrville?
You'll find plenty of sightseeing opportunities in Kerrville on a modest budget. Check out these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Kerrville-Schreiner Park
- Louise Hays City Park
- Riverside Nature Center
- The Schreiner Mansion/Hill Country Museum
- The Museum of Western Art
- Guadalupe River
- The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
- Kerrville Hills Winery
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks