Traveling With Your Pet to Kerrville
If you and your pets need a hotel in the riverfront city of Kerrville, you've come to the right place. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your pets along on some of your Kerrville outings, or pop out to appreciate the restaurants while they're asleep. You might like to spend some time at The Schreiner Mansion/Hill Country Museum and Kerrville-Schreiner Park during your stay. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kerrville can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kerrville?
Top hotel picks in and around Kerrville:
Y O Ranch HotelMountain resort with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
The Inn Of The Hills3-star resort with pool bar, near Riverside Nature Center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kerrville2.5-star Kerrville hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Central location
Best Western Sunday House Inn2.5-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
Hampton Inn KerrvilleCity-center Kerrville hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Sauna • Quiet rooms
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kerrville?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Kerrville:
- Kerrville-Schreiner Park
- Louise Hays City Park
- Riverside Nature Center
- The Schreiner Mansion/Hill Country Museum
- Guadalupe River
- The Salvation Army Ray & Joan Kroc Corps Community Center
Sights & Landmarks