What Are the Best Things to See and Do in SeaTac?
Although working out using the hotel fitness center is important, you might want to switch your routine and explore some of these sights and activities in SeaTac.
- Angle Lake Park
- Valley Ridge Park
- Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden
- Silver Dollar Casino
- North SeaTac Park
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in SeaTac
If you want to keep up your workout routine while you're in SeaTac, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you've gotten your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this welcoming city offers. Visitors to SeaTac appreciate the sea views, restaurants, and shopping. Silver Dollar Casino, Angle Lake Park, and Valley Ridge Park are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in SeaTac?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in SeaTac:
Coast Gateway Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant, near Silver Dollar Casino
- Fitness center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, WA3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Angle Lake Park
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC2-star hotel
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ramada by Wyndham SeaTac Airport2.5-star SeaTac hotel with indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seattle Sea-Tac Airport2.5-star hotel
- 24-hour fitness center • Free on-the-go breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location