What is Phoenix Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Phoenix. Here you'll find a wide variety of activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. From the sports events to the art scene, Phoenix has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Chase Field, Camelback Mountain and State Farm Stadium. When it's time to relax after a day of fun with the kids, Phoenix has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. You can choose from 92 Phoenix accommodations to locate one you and the family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Phoenix?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Restaurant
- Free cribs • Free breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Laundry room
Cambria Hotel Phoenix - North Scottsdale3.5-star hotel with bar, near Desert Ridge Marketplace
SpringHill Suites Phoenix NorthSuburban North Mountain hotel with 24-hour fitness center
AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix BiltmoreMountain hotel in Camelback East with bar, 24-hour fitness center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North-Happy ValleyCity-center Deer Valley hotel with 24-hour fitness center
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix NorthFamily-friendly hotel in suburbs
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Phoenix?
You'll find that Phoenix and the surrounding area offers many entertaining things to do while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both memorable and educational:
- Arizona Science Center
- 810 Billiards & Bowling
- Papago Park
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Tempe Beach Park
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Heard Museum
- Musical Instrument Museum
Museums & Art Galleries
- Westgate Entertainment District
- Kierland Commons
- Arizona Center