Traveling With Your Pet to Phoenix
If you need a hotel in Phoenix that will welcome you and your pets, look no further. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Phoenix outings, or head out to enjoy the live music scene while they're sleeping. Local attractions like Chase Field and Camelback Mountain are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Phoenix can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Phoenix?
Top hotel picks in and around Phoenix:
Hilton Phoenix Resort at the PeakMountain resort in Camelback East with spa, pool bar
- Free parking • Free water park access • 3 restaurants • 4 outdoor pools • Spacious rooms
Hilton Phoenix Tapatio Cliffs ResortMountain resort in North Mountain with 7 outdoor pools, spa
- Free valet parking • Free water park access • 3 restaurants • Golf course • Spacious rooms
FOUNDRE Phoenix4-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Margaret T. Hance Park
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Walkable location
Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria ResortMountain resort in Camelback East with spa, conference center
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Golf course • 2 poolside bars • 7 outdoor pools
Hyatt Regency Phoenix4-star hotel with bar, near Phoenix Convention Center
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa tub • Spacious rooms
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Phoenix?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Phoenix:
- Papago Park
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Tempe Beach Park
- Chase Field
- Camelback Mountain
- State Farm Stadium
Sights & Landmarks