What is Kitty Hawk Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about relaxing Kitty Hawk. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. From beaches to the waterpark, Kitty Hawk has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Paradise Fun Park, Holy Redeemer Catholic Church and Children at Play Museum. When you're ready for some down time after a day exploring the area with the family, Kitty Hawk has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, Kitty Hawk has different kinds of family accommodations so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kitty Hawk?
Top hotel picks in and around Kitty Hawk:
Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty HawkBeachfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Baymont by Wyndham Kitty Hawk Outer BanksKitty Hawk hotel by ocean
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Sanderling ResortUpscale beachfront resort with bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • 2 spa tubs • Fitness center • Central location
Beachwoods by Diamond ResortsKitty Hawk upscale hotel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • Outdoor pool • Central location
Ocean Pines Resort by Capital VacationsKitty Hawk beachfront vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Tennis courts • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kitty Hawk?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Paradise Fun Park
- Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
- Children at Play Museum