What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kitty Hawk?
Although exercising using the hotel fitness center is important, you might decide to shake up your routine and explore some of these things to see and do in Kitty Hawk.
- Sights & Landmarks
- Paradise Fun Park
- Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
- Children at Play Museum
Hotels With Gyms in Kitty Hawk
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you're in Kitty Hawk, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this relaxing city has to offer. Visitors to Kitty Hawk like the beaches. Paradise Fun Park, Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, and Children at Play Museum are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Kitty Hawk?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Kitty Hawk:
Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty HawkKitty Hawk beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Baymont by Wyndham Kitty Hawk Outer BanksUpscale beachfront resort with bar/lounge
- Fitness center • Yoga classes on site • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
Sanderling ResortKitty Hawk upscale hotel with indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • Central location
Beachwoods by Diamond ResortsKitty Hawk beachfront vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Tennis courts • Central location
Ocean Pines Resort by Capital VacationsComfortable Kitty Hawk condo with balcony
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Central location