What is Lexington Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to appreciate Lexington for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Lexington particularly like the theater scene, which is a great way to enjoy the area. Take a picture at Lexington Opera House and Rupp Arena for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of affordable hotels makes Lexington a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 14 cheap Lexington hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Lexington?
Hotels.com travelers' top Lexington budget hotel picks:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Lexington3-star hotel
GuestHouse Lexington2.5-star Lexington hotel with indoor pool
Sleep Inn Lexington2.5-star Lexington hotel with 24-hour fitness center
GLō Best Western LexingtonLexington Art Deco hotel with indoor pool
Super 8 by Wyndham Lexington/Hamburg Area2-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Lexington?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Lexington on a modest budget. Take a look at these sightseeing opportunities in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Masterson Station Park
- Jacobson Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Lexington History Center
- Kentucky Aviation Museum
- Lexington Opera House
- Rupp Arena
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks