Traveling With Your Pet to Orlando
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Orlando? We've got you covered. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Orlando outings, or pop out to appreciate the live music scene, restaurants, lake views, and shopping while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Orlando like to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal Studios Florida. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Orlando will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Orlando?
Top hotel picks in and around Orlando:
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach ResortFamily-friendly aparthotel with 2 outdoor pools, near Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • 2 restaurants • 2 poolside bars • Walkable location
Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites3-star hotel, convenient to Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Bar
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek4-star resort with spa, near Epcot®
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 5 outdoor pools • Lazy river • Central location
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, an IHG HotelFamily-friendly aparthotel with water park, near Disney Springs®
- Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • 3 spa tubs • Fitness center • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando4-star aparthotel with outdoor pool, near Universal Studios Florida
- Free WiFi • Free theme park shuttle • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Orlando?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Orlando:
- Lake Eola Park
- Turkey Lake Park
- Lake Bryan
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Universal Studios Florida
- Universal Orlando Resort
Sights & Landmarks