What is Istanbul Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are lots of ways to enjoy Istanbul for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Travelers to Istanbul love the shopping and restaurants. Take a selfie at Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Istanbul a favorite among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 744 cheap Istanbul hotels to choose from, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Istanbul?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Istanbul budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Walkable location
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Serenity HotelCity-center hotel within walking distance of Blue Mosque
Timeks Hotel SultanahmetCity-center hotel, steps from Walled Obelisk
Golden Horn Hotel - Special ClassHotel with bar, near Egyptian Bazaar
Marnas HotelsCity-center Bayrampasa hotel with bar
Seatanbul HotelHotel with bar, near Blue Mosque
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Istanbul?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Istanbul while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Gulhane Park
- Taksim Gezi Park
- Golden Horn Park
- Suadiye Beach
- Florya Beach
- Buyukcekmece Beach
- Grand Bazaar
- Blue Mosque
- Taksim Square
Sights & Landmarks