Where is Sunny Beach?
Galveston is home to Sunny Beach. Galveston is a historic city travelers enjoy for top attractions such as the many excursions and lively festivals. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal and Moody Gardens.
Where Can I Stay near Sunny Beach?
We've got 476 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Sunny Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star condo • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Beachfront Galveston Condo w/ Pool & Balcony!
- 4-star vacation home • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Sunny Beach
What to See near Sunny Beach
- Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal
- Moody Gardens
- Galveston Fishing Pier
- 61st Street Fishing Pier
- Galveston Island Convention Center
Things to Do near Sunny Beach
- Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- Strand Theatre
- Grand 1894 Opera House
- Galveston Go Kart and Fun Center
How to Get to Sunny Beach
Flights to Galveston
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from central Galveston