What's Mafamude Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Mafamude. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Porto Historic Center. There's plenty more to see, including El Corte Inglés de Gaia and Ribeira Square.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Mafamude?
We have 149 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Mafamude:
The Yeatman HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free Internet access • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar
Gaia-Porto HostelCity-center hostel
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden
Origami Porto Residência3-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
ClipHotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Porto Gaia, an IHG Hotel4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Mafamude
Mafamude is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Mafamude e Vilar do Paraíso.
- Porto Airport (OPO), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Mafamude
Getting to Mafamude on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- João de Deus Station
- Câmara de Gaia Station
- D. João II Station
Things to See and Do in and around Mafamude
What to See in Mafamude
- Porto Historic Center
- Dom Luis I Bridge
- Ribeira Square
- Porto Cathedral
- Cais de Gaia