Where is Galveston Island Beaches?
Galveston is home to Galveston Island Beaches. Galveston is a historic city well known for its many excursions and seafood. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Moody Gardens and Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier.
Where Can I Stay near Galveston Island Beaches?
We've got 286 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Galveston Island Beaches. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Sea-turtle 302 - Lovely 2br Beach Condo With Resort Amenities! Walk To Beach! 2 Bedroom Condo by Redawning
- 4-star condo • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center
NEW! Romantic Galveston Retreat w/ Amenity Access!
- 3-star condo • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Galveston Island Beaches
What to See near Galveston Island Beaches
- Sunny Beach
- Hershey Beach
- Kahala Beach
- Sea Isle Beach
- Moody Gardens
Things to Do near Galveston Island Beaches
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark
- Strand Theatre
- Grand 1894 Opera House
- Galveston Go Kart and Fun Center
How to Get to Galveston Island Beaches
Flights to Galveston
- Houston, TX (EFD-Ellington Field), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from central Galveston