What's District IX Like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than District IX. Take in some culture at National Theater and Museum of Applied Arts. There's plenty more to see, including Groupama Arena and Great Market Hall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in District IX?
We have 75 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top lodging choices in District IX:
B&B Hotel Budapest CityCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Central Market ApartmentsCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • An area shuttle • Central location
The Three Corners Lifestyle HotelCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Terrace • Garden • Spacious rooms
Corvin Hotel Budapest - Corvin wingCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ibis Styles Budapest CityRiverfront hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
How to Get to District IXDistrict IX is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Budapest.
- Ferenc Liszt Intl. Airport (BUD), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from District IX
Traveling to District IX by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Ferencváros Station
- Budapest Beothy Street Station
- Budapest Kozvagohid Station
Getting to District IX on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Ecseri Street Station
- Pottyos Street Station
- Klinikak Station