Traveling With Your Pet to Dakar
If you're looking for a hotel in Dakar that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Dakar outings, or head out to explore the sights while they sleep. Sandaga Market and Presidential Palace might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dakar can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Dakar?
Top hotel picks in and around Dakar:
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dakar Sea PlazaLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Spa • Spacious rooms
Pullman Dakar TerangaUpscale beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
Terrou-Bi ResortDakar beachfront resort with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Casino • Attentive staff
Hôtel Le Djoloff3-star Dakar hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Spacious rooms
Yaas Hotel Dakar Almadies3.5-star hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Walkable location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Dakar?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Dakar:
- Hann Park
- African Remembrance Square
- Ile de Goree Beach
- Mamelles Beach
- Sandaga Market
- Presidential Palace
- African Renaissance Statue
Sights & Landmarks