Where is Vaxholm Ferry Quay?
Vaxholm is home to Vaxholm Ferry Quay. Vaxholm is known for cultural attractions such as the historic sites. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Skansen and ABBA The Museum.
Where Can I Stay near Vaxholm Ferry Quay?
We've got 7 hotels to choose from within a mile of Vaxholm Ferry Quay. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Vaxholm Harbour Bed and Experiences
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace
Kastellet Bed & Breakfast
- 4-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Vaxholm Ferry Quay
What to See near Vaxholm Ferry Quay
- Vaxholm Hotellkajen Ferry Terminal
- Vaxholm Fortress
- Stockholm Frihamnen Terminal
Things to Do near Vaxholm Ferry Quay
- Nacka Forum Shopping Center
- Waxholms Golf Club
- Osterakers Golf Club
How to Get to Vaxholm Ferry Quay
Flights to Vaxholm
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), 22 mi (35.5 km) from central Vaxholm
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from central Vaxholm