What's Ofuna Like?There's a lot visitors like about Ofuna, especially its shops and Chinatown. Enjoy the neighborhood's beach views. Take time to see places like Kamakura Performing Arts Center and Rokkokukenzan while you're here. Ofuna Kannon and Engakuji are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ofuna?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Ofuna:
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura Ofuna Station Kasamaguchi3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kamakura Ofuna HigashiguchiCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Near public transportation
How to Get to OfunaOfuna is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Kamakura.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Ofuna
Things to See and Do in and around Ofuna
Things to See near Ofuna:
- Rokkokukenzan (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Ofuna Kannon (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Engakuji (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Zeniarai Benten Shrine (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to Do near Ofuna:
- Kamakura Performing Arts Center (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Komachidori Shopping Street (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Kamakura Museum of Literature (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kanazawa Zoo (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Shonankaigan Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)